Monday 6 April 2015

AC - I'm late, I'm late ...

....  Morning all!  I do hope you're all enjoying your Easter holiday.  Today's card is for another holiday altogether - and posting it now means it's late!

I'm Late - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Voodoo Skull Man; Impression Obsession - Hand Over the Candy
Inks: Stampin' Up! - Pumpkin Pie; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Square Swatches (S4-342) #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Graphic 45 DP - Steampunk Spells; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella; Cuttlebug EF - Skeleton Skull; SU Punch - Scallop Oval


This Voodoo Skull Man is such a fun character - he's not very, very scary, in fact I think he's kinda cute!  As always, if you'd like to get him for your own collection you'll find him at Rick's Zibbet shop along with a huge collection of other images too.  I coloured him with Copic markers and added some sparkle too.  I carefully cut him out with a scalpel  (easier to get to the inside bits) and edged the image with a black marker.  I used the layout from last week's Retro Sketches challenge - RS#158.  I cover the card with design paper.  I die cut a spiky square from white card, which I then embossed and used an orange pad to highlight the details.  The quote that comes from the Disney movie, Alice in Wonderland where the White Rabbit is looking at his watch.  But I think it works for Voodoo Man who is obviously running as he's late for Halloween.  Well, it was last October!!  Or he could be very early.  On the inside I cut a mat of design paper and added some decorate to the white panel.

I'm Late inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

That's it for now - see you soon.

signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...