Sunday 23 August 2015

SNG - Awesomeness ....

.....  Hello and Good Morning!  It's been ages since I've posted in Sparkle and Glitter, fortunately my fab team mates have been holding the fort!!  I always have several of Rick's images printed and in a folder ready to be coloured.  I've used the colours from this week's Colour Throwdown - CTD#356 to colour this very elegant lady:

Awesome - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Stamps: Rick St Dennis Digi - Bal Masque; CAS-ual Friday Stamps - Mon Ami, Calm & Loving
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black; Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 25 (S5-077) #5, Adorning Labels 25 (S5-210) #4; Die-namics - Fishtail Flags Layers Stax #2
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Basic Black; Kaisdercraft DP - Fiesta!; Copic Markers; Wink of Stella - Clear; Vellum; Clear Embossing Powder; Inka Gold Wax - Emerald Green, Orange; UTEE button



I've used the sketch at My Favourite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge - MFTWSC#242 for the layout.  I always have a number of Rick's images printed out.  I picked this beautiful lady, who is obviously off to a Masked Ball, so I'm also submitting this to AAA Cards - AAA#46, where the theme is mask. I coloured her with Copic markers and added sparkle to her feathers, mask, earrings and lace with my clear Wink of Stella brush and then cut her out.  I die cut an ornate orange frame which I backed with black card to really show off the die cut pattern adhered it to the card and then added my lovely lady.  I finished the front with a sentiment stamped on vellum and heat embossed with clear powder.  The final touch is this fab button which I made at a class last year using UTEE powder.  I used Inka Gold Wax to add some colour and to bring out the flowers.  On the inside I cut a mat layer of green design paper and on the white panel added a flower and simple greeting.

Awesome inside - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's GemsAwesome sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

If you like this beautiful lady - Bal Masque - you can find her at Rick's Zibbet shop, along with over 1,200 digital images from cute and funny to dark and scary!  Have fun!

signature

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! Love how you colored the image and used the ornate frame behind her to show her off. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Jane said...

Super masked lady, very elegant! Great colours too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Broni said...

Very cool image! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Susan R. Opel said...

Wow! Her hair is AMAZING, Deborah!

Susan R. Opel
Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...