Sunday 29 May 2016

CIC - Colours ....

..... Hello! I'm here this morning with my card for our new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - CIC#362. We have some really pretty colours for you to play with this week, and I made a clean, simple and pretty birthday card:

Happiest Birthday Wishes - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: A Random Fan Digi - Angel & Cloud; Stampin' Up! - Watercolour Wishes
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Vellum; SU EF - Cloudy Day; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear; Gems; Clear Embossing Powder


Our sponsor this week is A Random Fan and I've used one of their images on my card - it's one I've had a while and I really like it. I printed her on white card, coloured with Copics and used a scalpel to fussy cut her out. I add lots of sparkle to the clouds rainbow and her wings with a clear Wink of Stella brush. I cut a panel of white card slightly smaller than the card, embossed it with clouds and adhered it to the base. I stamped a birthday sentiment on vellum, heat embossed it with clear powder and attached it to the cards. I used dimensional gel to attached the angel image and finished off with a few gems.  I based this card on the layout at Freshly Made Sketches - FMS#238. I've not done the inside yet!

Happiest Birthday Wishes sq - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


The winner of this week's challenge will get 3 digital images from A Random Fan - they have wonderful images! Do visit our blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team.

signature

3 comments:

Buffy said...

Totally adorable card.

Buffy x

Kim S said...

What a cutie sitting on her cloud with all the little embossed clouds in the background. LOVE the girly colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Naki said...

This is so adorable! I love your little girl sitting on the cloud, and that ombre rainbow is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...