Sunday 24 July 2016

CIC - Colours ...

... Hello! I think I'm finally getting back on track. I'm here this morning with my card for our new challenge at Cupcake Creations - CIC#368. This week we have a colour challenge for you with really lush colours - magenta, midnight and papaya. Our sponsor is A Day For Daisies. I've used one of their lovely images on my card:

Hugs and Kisses - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

Stamps: A Day for Daisies Digi - Time Out Dragon; Clearly Besotted - Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black
Dies: Lil Inkers - Dual Stitched Squares - #4, Stitched Squares #5
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Stampin' Up! Card - Rose Red; Copics; Wink of Stella - Clear


I printed this cute little dragon on white card and coloured her with Copic markers. I added clear Wink of Stella to her wings and belly - you can just about see the shimmer in the photo above. I cut out the finished image with a stitched edge die and layered it on some pink card. I finished the front with a fun sentiment. I've not done the inside just yet but will get it done before I send it out.  Do visit our blog to see more inspirational cards from the rest of the design team.

Today both Kat and I are off to a class with Finnabair - it's such fun crafting with my daughter!! That's all for now.

signature

6 comments:

Birgit said...

Deborah, this is just adorable! What a cute image you picked to color up. I can definitely see the sparkle on its wings and belly. Such a fun card!!

Indy's Designs said...

I just adore this darling dragon! Love the touch of sparkles!
Debbie

Andreja said...

So Sweet :-))

Sandy said...

Deborah, cute Dragon card and you colored him perfectly!
-Sandy

EK Gorman said...

Your coloring this week is just incredible. I'm loving this card.

Naki said...

Ohh my goodness!!! How cute is your little dragon!!! Your coloring is stunning!!! A little sparkle here and there never hurts, but those aprkly wings are just perfect!!! Lovely job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...