Saturday 6 August 2016

52CCT - Sketch ....

.... Morning! It's August and it's time for our sketch challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - 52CCT31-16. Kaja is our host this month; she has a super sketch and here's my take:


Stamps: Clearly Besotted - All Occasion Sentiments; Uniko - Jolly Christmas
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versafine - Onyx Black; Stampin' Up! - Crushed Curry
Accessories: White Lustre Card; Kaisercraft DP - Holly Jolly; Copics; Glitter; White Flock; Gold Washi; Wink of Stella - Clear


I've gone for a very clean, simple look for my card. I covered the card with some kraft design paper. I stamped the Christmas tree and Santa on some white card, coloured them with Copics and fussy cut them both out. I added glitter and white flock to the Santa image. I added a touch of clear Wink of Stella to the star. I added a strip of gold washi tape down the card, stamped the sentiment and adhered the tree and Santa. Done! I've not decorated the inside yet.

Do visit our blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the team. Have fun!

signature

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est si mignonne Deborah, j'aime beaucoup ce père noël, biz

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a cute Santa! Great card, Deborah! Xx

Patricia Hays said...

Such a cute, whimsical take on the sketch!

craftysahmiam said...

Terrific card ! Your images are so perfectly colored and surely prettier in real life to see the glitter and flock details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...